SENIOR PRINCIPAL PROJECT SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Linthicum Heights, MD
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI w/ FS Poly
- Coordinate the schedule, cross-walking requirements, and reporting on status for Outreach Focus Areas (Fed/CIV, DOD, IC, FVEY, and Vendors)
- Support the tracking of actions, tasks, schedules, risk compilation and assessment, ticket responses, and general communication to and from client
- Support the preparation, review, revision, maintenance, and dissemination of outreach briefings and documentation
- Support the preparation, review, revision, maintenance, and dissemination of cross domain policy, standards, and technical documentation
- Support the writing and editing of technical documentation for all hardware and software requirements, to include installation, configuration, and how-to documentation for the client
- Provide field, data definition, and data flow documentation and format technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings, and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources
- Support and assist local office leadership with business growth and sustainment, to include business operations, business development, security, recruitment, etc
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT systems or cybersecurity related discipline with 12 years of related experience or a Master of Science degree with 10 years of experience or PhD and 8 years of experience.
- Thorough and well-organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable with paperwork, documentation, and rigorous business process.
- 10-12 Years of related experience as a project manager, systems engineer, or similar role.
- Experienced intelligence community professional with high emotional intelligence who can emphasize the client's mission and success.
- Advanced degree or experience with IT systems or cybersecurity.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of key defense and intelligence industry performers.
- Experience with cross-domain solutions (CDS).
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2022-0156
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”