SENIOR CYBER SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Annapolis Junction, MD
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Full Scope polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Full Scope polygraph
- Analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of cybersecurity solutions spanning cyber-threat applications through cyber monitoring tools.
- Principles in vulnerability detection and analysis, reverse engineering, and agile software development will be utilized.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle and Agile best practices are followed with an emphasis on automated testing, detailed documentation and cyber security compliance.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with at least 6 years related software development experience, or a Master of Science degree with at least 4 years of experience, or a PhD with 2 years of experience.
- Complex applications software engineer programming and scripting experience (e.g., C, C++, Java, Assembly, Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, Node.js, Spark, Puppet, SALT, KAFKA, HADOOP, VHDL, Verilog) - building user facing services, middleware, and backend systems - full-stack development - computer networking (e.g., communication protocols, distributed systems, Internet of Things, real-time systems, routing and switching) - protocol analysis (e.g. Wireshark, tcpdump) - data spaces, data modeling, data analysis, storage design, and administration - simulation/model development & prototyping - information retrieval, machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics and analytics - hardware and software vulnerability analysis. Operating experience desired with Android MS Windows, and Linux (CentOS or other Linux VMs)
- The candidate should show expertise in cybersecurity principles. System administration and networking skills are a plus.
- Experience in working software reverse engineering/interactive debugging tools (e.g., IDA Pro, Ollydbg, gdb) - hardware reverse engineering tools (e.g., JTAG, Oscilloscopes) - software development life-cycle (design, develop, implementation, debug, testing) - kernel and device driver development - network/socket programming - embedded systems development.
- Certifications in Security+ or CISSP
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2022-0154
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”