PRINCIPAL DCO DATA SCIENTIST
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Annapolis Junction, MD
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI w/ FS Poly
- Apply mathematical, statistical, and machine learning techniques to analyze events, data, and digital evidence related to cross-domain solutions (CDS)
- Develop, test, and deliver cyber indicators that are characteristic of bad behavior in enterprise CDS systems
- Utilize multi-domain experience from either CDS or DCO, along with specialized skills in AI/ML, streaming analytics, behavioral-based analytics, or edge analytics
- Support client organization with the development of Defensive Cyber Operation (DCO) of CDS Analytics
- Serve as subject matter expert on AI/ML, data science, and/or advanced analytics; assist with mentoring, coaching, and teaching, government cohort of technical staff
- Assist client organization with the development of "Defensive Cyber Operation (DCO) of CDS Analytics"
- Bachelor of Science degree in technical/quantitative degree field such as Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or related field with 10 years of related experience or a Master of Science degree with 8 years of experience or PhD and 6 years of experience.
- 10 years of relevant experience developing data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, or other advanced analytic capabilities.
- Functional skills in Python, R, SAS, Matlab, Java, or other analytic scripting language for data engineering, model building, model evaluation, and results presentation.
- Self-motivated critical thinker with strong coaching, mentoring, teaching skills.
- Effective written and oral communicator, capable of explaining complicated things in an easy-to-understand way.
- Highly collaborative team player who is predisposed to identify what can be done.
- PhD or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field with 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with teaching technical subject matter to non-technical audiences
- Experience building dashboards or analytics in Splunk, ELK, or similar
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2022-0150
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”